Proactol LTD

9/20/2010

Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss Approaches

How to lose fat! Fasting Weight Loss

Weekly fasting as advocating by Eat Stop Eat was a great starting point for me to lose excess fat.  It’s flexible and really helps create an overall weekly caloric deficit.  Once I got really lean, I started to add in 18 hour daily fasts here and there to get more fat burning benefits.  I only do daily fasting for 3-4 weeks at a time though because of the temptation to overeat during the eating window.  At the end of the day, I’d recommend choosing whatever approach seems best suited for your lifestyle.  I think either will offer you significant fat burning benefits you won’t see from other diets.  So why not give one of these intermittent fasting weight loss approaches a try?

Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss Approaches

No comments: